General Neurologist - Outpatient
Physician owned and operated Neurosciences medical group with significant market share is seeking an outstanding Neurologist to join a growing outpatient practice in the sought-after Colorado Springs market. Enjoy a forward-looking group, state-of-the-art facilities, top-flight colleagues, Neurosurgeons, and Pain Management. Enjoy a Monday-Friday schedule, a team atmosphere, and hospital call not required.
Candidates with skills in EMG/NCV a plus but not required. This outpatient only position will offer you an exceptional work life balance to enjoy all the outdoor and cultural activities that Colorado offers.
• Outpatient Only Position
• Join a Team of Five Neurologists, two Neurosurgeons, one Pain Management, one Neuro Psychologist
• Excellent Compensation
• Signing Bonus
• Relocation Allowance
• Comprehensive Fringe Benefit Package
• Ownership Opportunities
• Panoramic Views of the Rocky Mountains
• Over 300 Days of Sunshine
• Colorado's four seasons and incredible opportunities for outdoor activities keep many of the Colorado cities near the top of the "Best Places to Live" ratings.
• Exceptional Educational System
• Access to Three Major Universities
• Colorado is home to five professional sports teams including the Colorado Rockies, Denver Broncos, Colorado Avalanche, Denver Nuggets, and the Colorado Rapids.
• World-renowned skiing within easy access.
To learn more about this position, please contact: Rebecca Ruddell, CEO Colorado Springs Neurological Associates. Direct: 719-389-1157 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for General Neurologist - Outpatient
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly