Inpatient and Outpatient Neurologists Needed at Leading Medical Center in West Virginia!
The largest medical center in northern West Virginia is expanding its Neurosciences Center with the addition of an inpatient neurologist and an outpatient neurologist. Outpatient sub-specialty interests, in the context of general neurology, are welcome. Director of Tele-Medicine, and Director of Clinical Neurophysiology available for the qualified candidate.
- 393-bed hospital
- Primary Stroke Center; working towards Comprehensive designation
- Infusion suite on site
- 10-bed neuro-ICU
- 6-bed sleep center, with room to expand
- Directorships Available: Clinical Neurophysiology and Tele-Medicine
- 7 on/7 off schedule for neurohospitalist
- 700-1,000 stroke cases/year
- General neurology outpatient opportunity
- All sub-specialists encouraged to apply
- The teaching of medical students and neurology residents available through an affiliated university
- Faculty appointment
- Research opportunities available
- 1:4 call schedule
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Inpatient and Outpatient Neurologists Needed at Leading Medical Center in West Virginia!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly