Adult and Child Neurology opportunities in Charleston, West Virginia!
A well-established medical center in Charleston, West Virginia is seeking neuromuscular, neuro-oncology, and behavioral specialists. Fellowship-trained sub-specialists are especially welcome. Opportunity to teach medical students available from day one, and neurology residency anticipated to begin in 2021.
Medical Center Highlights:
- 4 hospitals
- 958 beds
- The state's only free-standing children's hospital
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- 2015 recipient of the Malcolm Balridge Award
- 12 dedicated Neuro-ICU beds
- Infusion suites on each campus
- 12 ACGME Residency programs, 3 pharma residencies
- Developing 4 new residency programs, including neurology—expect to recruit for 2021
- Research support available through the research institute
Adult Neurology Position Highlights
- Subspecialists in neuromuscular neurology, stroke, multiple sclerosis and behavioral neurology welcome and well-supported
- M-F 8-4:30 schedule for outpatient neurologists
- 7 on/7 off schedule for inpatient neurologists
- Teach residents and medical students – 100 medical students in the program at any given time
- Mid-level provider support
- Non-burdensome call shared with all neurologists in the group
- H1-B and visa support available
Child Neurology Position Highlights:
- 100% pediatric practice
- Large referral network
- Non-burdensome call shared with all neurologists
- Teaching and research support
- H1-B visa support available
- Competitive compensation package
A culturally prosperous city, Charleston, West Virginia, offers small-town living with all the amenities to be found in a large metropolitan city. This extraordinary community allows for a balanced professional career and a fulfilling personal life.
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Adult and Child Neurology opportunities in Charleston, West Virginia!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly