General Neurology Opportunity in Upstate New York
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, a Trinity Health affiliate, is seeking additional Neurologists to join St. Peter's Neurology located in NY's capital region. These are exciting opportunities to join an established neurology department as it grows it's services. Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, inpatient and outpatient care settings, and a physician governed environment. Join a dynamic and growing organization as it takes its neurology program to the next level of integration.
Outpatient Based with inpatient consultation:
- An established practice with 3 full-time physicians: general neurology care in the outpatient office and inpatient rounding/consultation at Samaritan Hospital in Troy, NY
- Shared rotational call and great practice support
- Must be able to perform EMG/NCS and EEG.
- Some sleep study reading is available
- Recently opened a beautiful new office space
- Sub-specialty, MS Headache Center, and strong Hospitalist support available.
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Fellowship training in various sub-fields welcomed but not required (general care is the primary focus)
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Starting Bonus
- Relocation assistance is available
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Retirement savings program with employer matching program
Apply for General Neurology Opportunity in Upstate New York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly