West Coast Neurology Openings
Providence, Kadlec, Swedish and St. Joseph Health have several Neurology openings across multiple locations.
- Everett, Washington - Work as a full-time Neurologist at a Primary Stroke Center with a team of highly skilled Neuroscience providers.
- Walla Walla, Washington - Partner with strong Neurosurgery and Physiatry teams at Providence Medical Group as a full-time Neurology physician.
- Spokane, Washington - Practice with one of the West’s largest and most integrated health systems at Sacred Heart Medical Center as a Neurohospitalist physician.
- Missoula, Montana - Join a certified Primary Stroke Center, and the only hospital in the state of Montana to do mechanical clot extraction, as a Neurologist.
- Anchorage, Alaska - Treat young patients and work closely with The Children’s Hospital at Providence as a Pediatric Neurologist.
- Medford, Oregon - Collaborate within the Providence Brain & Spine Institute, a statewide center of excellence providing a full range of neuroscience clinical services, research and education, as a Neurology physician.
- Seattle, Washington – Work at the renowned Swedish Neuroscience Institute as a Neuro-Oncologist, where you will participate in clinical trials and brain tumor research.
- Join a group of six Neurologists at a growing Neuroscience Center as a full-time General Neurology physician in Richland, Washington.
St. Joseph Health Opportunities:
- Establish a new service line at St. Joseph Health medical Group as a full-spectrum Neurologist in Eureka, California.
- Serve a diverse patient population and enjoy support from a collegial group as a full-time Neurologist in Napa, California.
These roles provide the chance to work in leading-edge facilities with access to teaching and research opportunities. Board-certified or board-eligible clinicians with experience in Neurology are encouraged to apply. Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to grow as a provider while enjoying the benefits of working within an integrated health system.
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services.
If you are interested in any of the roles above, please contact:
Learn more about all of our current Neurology openings at https://psdrecruit.org/neurology/new-jobs/
Apply for West Coast Neurology Openings
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly