Child Neurology Opportunity in Eastern Tennessee!
5 days left
- Full Time
The Department of Pediatrics at a state university in Tennessee seeks three full-time/ part-time pediatric neurologists to develop the Division of Pediatric Neurology in collaboration with its children's hospital. The goal of the Division will be to offer a comprehensive range of services for the region including inpatient and outpatient care. Support of the NICU, PICU and developing Pediatric Trauma Center will provide a full spectrum of care opportunities.
- Only children’s hospital in the region
- State-of-the-art medical center
- Part of the Children’s Miracle Network of hospitals
- 10-private-room Pediatric ICU
- 39-bed Level III NICU
- 100% pediatric neurology opportunity
- Teaching and research opportunities
- Protected time for research and education
- Ability to read EEG especially welcome
- All sub-specialties welcome in the context of general neurology
- Faculty position available with opportunity for professional development
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Child Neurology Opportunity in Eastern Tennessee!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly