Neurologists Needed at Highly-Regarded Neurology Practice in the Midwest
4 days left
- Full Time
A well-established Neurosciences practice in Northeast Ohio is seeking a neurologist to join their thriving private practice. This well-esteemed group has been developing specialty disease service lines around all major neurological diseases and fully supports the development of new programs and services. A general neurologist or a neurologist with sub-specialty interests in multiple sclerosis or EMG would be welcome.
- Desirable hospital and clinic schedules
- General neurologist, MS or EMG sub-specialists especially welcome
- An Inpatient/Outpatient specialist could also be supported
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology
- On-site MRI and infusion suite
- Collegial Atmosphere
- Expansive patient network
- Comprehensive operational support and infrastructure
- Certified clinical support staff
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Neurologists Needed at Highly-Regarded Neurology Practice in the Midwest
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly