Outpatient Neurology Opportunities outside of Pittsburgh, PA
3 days left
- Full Time
A health system in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is seeking additional neurologists to join its practice. The new neurologists will be hired by the Health System and work alongside the local Physicians Group. The neurologists at the private practice are excited to welcome a new neurologist to join their friendly team in the community.
The overall needs at the Health System are for a Neurologist to see General volume, however, neurologists with subspecialty interests in Neuromuscular medicine, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Headache, Movement Disorders, and Cognitive/Behavioral Neurology would be well-supported and encouraged to build subspecialty clinics.
Health System Highlights:
- 30-minutes from Pittsburgh
- 300-bed hospital
- Referring hospital for two large academic medical centers
- Primary Stroke Center
- 1:3 call schedule, moving to 1:4
- Call is consultative and is taken from home
- No Stroke call - tele-stroke provided by a local health center
- Neurologists with backgrounds in Epilepsy, Neuromuscular medicine, Multiple Sclerosis, Headache, Movement Disorders and Cognitive/Behavioral Neurology would be well-supported
- Clinic located less than 5 minutes from the hospital
- APP support
- Teaching available and encouraged with their large family medicine residency
- Above MGMA Median compensation
- Base + RVU compensation model
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Outpatient Neurology Opportunities outside of Pittsburgh, PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly