Midwest Primary Stroke Center Seeks Neurologist - Loan Repayment & Academics Opt.
Salina Regional Health Center in Salina, KS is now seeking a BE/BC neurologist!! For physicians, Salina is the ideal place to practice as we are a non-profit hospital in great financial condition.
- Work with a team of two neurologists serving a patient base of 300,000 at a Certified Primary Stroke Center (pediatric neurologist also part of medical group)
- Primarily outpatient with inpatient consults
- Ideal candidate will have training in EEG's, EMG's, movement disorders, nerve conduction studies, Botox, and sleep studies
- Be part of a regional health system with easy access to specialty care collaboration
- Large referral base as Salina Regional employs 22 family medicine physicians in four communities
- Expand your practice with outreach opportunities and telemedicine
- Enjoy teaching? Work with students from KU School of Medicine-Salina and Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency
- Loan repayment
- Sign on bonus
- Guaranteed base compensation + production, patient satisfaction and quality bonuses
- Relocation allowance
- CME time off & allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plus match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms
- Certified for 365 beds; average census is 150-160
- 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- 18 bed ICU with intensivist coverage
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 85 physicians and 45 APP’s
- Solid financial stability
- Specialties available for patients include cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to its location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
About Salina, Kansas
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Large farming and industrial community
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment including Salina Community Theatre, The Stiefel Theatre and Salina Art Cinema
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
Apply for Midwest Primary Stroke Center Seeks Neurologist - Loan Repayment & Academics Opt.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly