Memory Disorders Neurologist for Allegheny Health Network in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
6 days left
- Full Time
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full-time Memory Disorders Neurologist to join our team located in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Diagnosis and management of patients with all forms of cognitive disabilities, including but not limited to Alzheimer's disease, multi-infarct dementia, traumatic brain injury, etc
- Opportunity for clinical faculty appointment at Drexel University
- Research pursuits strongly encouraged
- State of the art technology available including PET scanning
- MD or DO
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- PA License
- Fellowship trained in Cognitive, Behavioral or Geriatric Neurology preferred
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Apply for Memory Disorders Neurologist for Allegheny Health Network in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly