Join Established Neurology Practices at DNV-Certified, Magnet-Designated Hospitals in IL
Carle Health is seeking additional BE/BC Neurologists to join our growing Neurology practices in Champaign-Urbana and Bloomington-Normal, Illinois.
- Practice locations include Carle Foundation Hospital, a 433-bed Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center by DNV, in Urbana, IL and Carle BroMenn Medical Center, a 221-bed Certified Primary Stroke Center by DNV, in Normal, IL
- New graduates and experienced candidates welcome to apply
- Candidates with fellowship training (Headache, Movement Disorders, Cognitive Disorders, Vascular Neuromuscular, Multiple Sclerosis) encouraged to apply
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- State-of-the-art facilities with strong Hospitalist and Critical Care support
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Teaching opportunities available at Carle BroMenn Medical Center's accredited Neurology and Neurosurgery residency programs
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work®. Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet® designation, the nation’s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®.