Solidify Neurology in a Region Surrounded by Spectacular Mountains and Friendly Hospitality
Title: Solidify Neurology in a Region Surrounded by Spectacular Mountains and Friendly Hospitality
Logan Regional Medical Center in Logan, WV has an open search for a new BC/BE Neurologist to join their team and solidify neurological care in central West Virginia.
What Would your Opportunity Look Like?
- Full Time, Hospital Employed
- Complete Scope of Neurological Care
- Busy from Day One in Established Practice, Large Referral Base
- Primarily Outpatient, Some Call, Flexible Scheduling
- Tele-Services Already in Place
- EMG Procedure Room, New 24hr Continuous EEG Monitor
- Comprehensive Benefits Including Options like Relo, Sign On, Loan Forgiveness, etc.
- Support of Nationally Regarded Parent Company, LifePoint Health
What Would your Hometown Look Like?
Logan is surrounded by spectacular mountains, swirling rivers, and scenic countryside. It is a community of people that enjoy a small town feel and a love for the outdoors with easy access to city amenities; Charleston is an easy commuting distance a short 60-mile drive away. The beautiful mountainous scenery and friendly hospitality that southern West Virginia has to offer makes Logan a great place to live and practice medicine!
Apply for Solidify Neurology in a Region Surrounded by Spectacular Mountains and Friendly Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly