Founded more than 100 years ago, Geisinger serves more than three million residents throughout 45 counties in central, south-central and northeastern Pennsylvania and in southern New Jersey. Our physician-led system is comprised of 32,000 employees, including 1,800 employed physicians, and consists of 13 hospital campuses, the Geisinger Health Plan, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine and two research centers.
What you do at Geisinger shapes the future of health and improves lives – for our patients, communities and you. Our commitment to caring runs deep as we go the extra step to provide cutting-edge tools like the MyCode Community Health Initiative, our groundbreaking genomics program, to ensure patients get the best diagnosis possible. Wherever your future takes you at Geisinger, our commitment to you is what differentiates us.
Neurologist opportunities include:
Aging Brain Movement Disorder Epilepsy
Multiple Sclerosis Headache Neurohospitalist
Neuro-Oncology Stroke General
Pediatric Neurology Neuromuscular
Geisinger takes pride in the support we provide our physicians:
• Medical school loan repayment up to $150,000
Monthly stipend available to current residents and fellows upon signature of an offer letter
• Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures
• Excellent benefits package, including malpractice & tail coverage
• Full relocation reimbursement
• Opportunities to participate in teaching, research and optimizing access for patients
• Fully integrated electronic health record (Epic)
• Support and leadership from a full range of dedicated, experienced specialists & subspecialists
• Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth and advancement
Interested candidate, please reach out to Lori Surak, Senior Provider Recruiter, 570-218-9188 or email@example.com.
Apply for Neurologists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly