Cleveland Clinic’s Neurological Institute is recruiting full-time Neurologists for the Center for General Neurology. The successful candidate will have skills and expertise in all aspects of General Neurology.
The Center for General Neurology at the Cleveland Clinic specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, and research of neurological disorders. The Department deservedly enjoys a national reputation for excellence in clinical care and patient outcomes. Primary responsibilities will include an active clinical practice as well as inpatient call coverage.
We invite highly qualified candidates who are committed to excellence in patient care, possess strong clinical skills and have an interest in clinical investigation and education. Candidates with neurological sub-specialty interests will also be considered.
This dynamic position commands an extremely competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- Comprehensive disability and life insurance benefits
- Medical malpractice & tail coverage provided
- Generous time away coverage for vacation, sick time, holidays and CME meeting time
- Highly competitive retirement plans with employer contribution
- Faculty appointment available at the Cleveland Clinic Learner College of Medicine commensurate with experience
Please include a current CV and cover letter with application.