Neurologists - Full Time
Capital Health is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Neurologist to join their established multispecialty group.
We have additional outpatient openings throughout Capital Health in Bucks County, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- You will join one other Neurologist and one Neuropsychologist.
- Office hours: 8:30am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
- The main office is in Langhorne with a satellite office in Bordentown in the future.
- The office sees general neurology cases. Our expanded Neuroscience Division includes specialists in neurology, neurosurgery, spine, PM&R, pain medicine, neurocritical care and neuropsychology and they provide care across our specialized centers for Stroke, Parkinson’s and Memory & Aging at both Capital Health campuses.
- Practice call only.
We are conveniently located between New York City and Philadelphia, allowing the opportunity for treatment of both an urban and suburban population. The multispecialty program is quickly growing and seeks new talent to join Capital Health in treating these patients, as well as expanding the program beyond our primary catchment area.
Capital Health Medical Group is a multispecialty practice made up of more than 220 physicians and other providers who offer primary, specialty and surgical care. Working with other physicians within the medical group, as well as other physicians throughout the region and beyond, our experts are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare carefully coordinated between providers.
Our physicians enjoy:
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Six weeks of paid time off
- One week of CME
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Employer-paid licensure fees
About Capital Health:
Capital Health is the region’s leader in providing progressive, quality patient care with significant investments in our exceptional physicians, nurses and staff, as well as advanced technology. Comprising two hospitals (our Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell), our Hamilton outpatient facility and various primary and specialty care practices across the region, Capital Health is a dynamic healthcare resource accredited by DNV GL – Healthcare.
A four-time Magnet®-designated health system for nursing excellence, Capital Health serves as a Level II regional trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, regional perinatal center (including a Level III NICU), and emergency mental health screening center. We also offer the region’s first and most experienced Pediatric Emergency Department and most recently, New Jersey’s first Autism-Friendly Pediatric Emergency Department. Capital Health takes great pride in our innovative programs, such as our Capital Institute for Neurosciences; nationally accredited Center for Comprehensive Breast Care; Center for Digestive Health; Marjorie G. Ernest Joint Replacement Center of Excellence; award-winning Cancer Center; and our Heart & Vascular Institute, which includes the region’s first accredited Chest Pain Center.
For more information and to Express Your Interest In Less Than 60 Seconds, please visit http://capital.attnhr.com/jobs/197364/
Equal opportunity employer.