General Neurologists and Neurohospitalists Needed in New Mexico!
A not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico is seeking general neurologists to build up its neurosciences department at a regional medical center in Clovis. There are no other neurology services within 100 miles of the hospital, and the new neurologist would be able to build the neurology practice from the ground up. The new neurologist would see outpatient, inpatient, and emergency department, patients.
General Neurology Hospital and Position Highlights:
- 100 beds
- 7-bed Neuro-ICU
- 120,000 patient capture population
- Inpatient/Outpatient mix
- General neurology opportunity
- Sub-specialty interest in EMG, EEG, Sleep, or Pediatric Neurology supported in the context of general neurology
- Flexible scheduling available
- Non-burdensome call schedule
- Opportunity to teach medical students
- H-1B and J-1 visa support available
- Very competitive compensation package available
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for General Neurologists and Neurohospitalists Needed in New Mexico!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly