Outpatient General Neurology and Sub-Specialty Opportunities at Multi-Specialty Clinic Near Boston!
A very well-established multi-specialty clinic in New England is seeking an outpatient neurologist to join their sophisticated group. Subspecialty interests in neuro-rehabilitation, concussion/TBI, Multiple Sclerosis, or Epilepsy would be a great complement for the current group, but all subspecialty interests are welcome in the context of general neurology practice. This clinic is one of the largest neuroscience medical groups in the eastern United States, employing over thirty physicians covering several specialties including neurosurgery, orthopedic spine, neurology, PM&R, Pain, Rheumatology & Neuro-Behavioral Medicine.
- The established multi-specialty clinic offers strong internal referral network;
- Step into immediate volume;
- Practice sub-specialty up to 50% right from the start;
- Capture the patient volume and develop sub-specialty practice over time, within an already well-established group;
- Q7 call schedule with supportive hospitalist group admitting patients and taking the first call;
- PACs system available, reads can be completed from home;
- A catchment area of 500,000 residents;
- Mentorship available;
- Collegial practice with terrific hospital support;
- Faculty appointment and research opportunities available;
- Very competitive compensation package.
Located in beautiful New England, this community is close to the action but away from the crowd. A short drive to the shore offers proximity to boating, swimming, and other outdoor recreational activities. Skiing and winter recreation just north! Great public and private schooling options and an abundance of cultural activities make this city a great place to live and raise a family.
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Outpatient General Neurology and Sub-Specialty Opportunities at Multi-Specialty Clinic Near Boston!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly