WV Small Town Charm with Resources of a Highly Regarded National Healthcare Company
Raleigh General Hospital in Beckley, WV is looking forward to adding a BC/BE Neurologist as part of its growing Neurosciences program. The new physician will provide general, bread and butter neurology services in a clinical setting
- Quickly build practice with current 4 month+ wait list for neurology services
- Hospital employed position
- Outpatient practice only, no call
- Flexible, Monday - Friday scheduling
- Neurohospitalist team in place for inpatient consults and support
- Convenient office location near hospital
- Part of the LifePoint Health hospital system, offering added support, stability, and the resources of a highly regarded national healthcare company
Raleigh General Hospital has served the city of Beckley and the surrounding counties since 1921 and is southern West Virginia’s leading medical center. The hospital offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services at its acute care facility and physician practices.
Combining the best of small-town values with big city accessibility, Beckley is the largest city in southern West Virginia and within easy commuting distance to Charleston. Nestled in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Beckley is the hub for retail facilities, financial resources and medical services, and home to West Virginia University Institute of Technology and Tamarak. The opportunities for outdoor amenities are endless with rock climbing, whitewater rafting, hunting, hiking and caving all within minutes of downtown. Beckley is a welcoming, growing community and a wonderful place to live and practice medicine!