Inpatient and Outpatient Opportunities at Top-Ranked Hospital in Western Kentucky!
A leading hospital system in western Kentucky is seeking a neurohospitalist as well as a neuromuscular and movement disorders neurologist to join its well-established neurology service line. The ideal candidate for this busy practice will be a team player with outstanding dedication to patient service who can participate in comprehensive clinical services. The medical group is part of a newly-built 477-bed hospital with all new state-of-the-art equipment.
Hospital and Position Highlights:
- Primary Stroke Center
- 477-bed, newly-built, state-of-the-art hospital
- Regional referral center
- 7 on/7 off, 10 on/10 off, or 14 on/14 off schedules available for neurohospitalist
- M – F schedule for an outpatient neurologist
- No call for an outpatient neurologist
- Neuromuscular & Movement Disorders sub-specialists can expect to see 100% volume
- Limited inpatient for the outpatient neurologist with a clinic attached to the hospital
- A very competitive compensation package, including sign-on bonus, CME allowance, and loan forgiveness
- H1-B visa waiver support available
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Inpatient and Outpatient Opportunities at Top-Ranked Hospital in Western Kentucky!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly