If you are a skilled and team-oriented Neurologist (BC/BE) please consider our exclusive opportunity in scenic Kingman, Arizona.
As an employed Neurologist at Kingman Regional Medical Center, you will experience camaraderie among our team of skilled medical providers combined with some of modern medicine’s most advanced technologies— all while enjoying the excellent quality-of-life found in our tranquil community.
About Kingman Regional Medical Center
Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining non-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,800 employees, 280 physicians/allied health professionals, and 250 volunteers.
M-F 8-hour days
RVU production and Sign-On Bonus Available
- Perform professional medical services in the examination, diagnosis, care and treatment of physically ill patients, within the limits of experience and professional training. Provide appropriate patient instruction and/or consultation with family or significant other, as needed.
- Record examination, diagnosis and treatment notes, meeting record documentation requirements. Provide clearly written orders, and be available to nursing staff for direction, support and clarification of the medical plan of care.
- For those patients whose medical needs are beyond our scope of services, make patient referrals to appropriate specialty services, such as diagnostic services, social services and consultative services, as arranged in protocols; consult with Clinic Administrator regarding available specialty services.
- Attend Medical Staff Meetings as designated.
- Comply with all regulatory, organizational, and departmental statutes, policies, and procedures.
- Reviews and revises the division's policies and procedures manuals and protocols according to regulatory guidelines.
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats patients both inpatient and outpatient.
- Will spend about 75% in general Neurology and 25% in the subspecialty, the following fellowships would be welcomed: movement disorders, neuromuscular medicine or neuroimmunology/multiple sclerosis.
- Must do EMG/NCS
- Will work in collaboration with the other Neurologist and referring providers.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree from an accredited medical school
Successful completion of residency program in area of specialty (ADD)
- Completion of an accredited Neurology fellowship and board eligible
Must possess a current license to practice medicine in the state of AZ and DEA
If you are a skilled team-oriented Neurologist (BC/BE) please consider our exclusive opportunity in scenic Kingman, Arizona and apply today!