- Intermountain Healthcare needs a BC/BE neurocritical care specialist to join a hospital-based neurocritical care group
- Neurocritical care fellowship after neurology residency training required. Advanced training in stroke preferred.
- Full-time and part-time available
- Intermountain Medical Center is Intermountain Healthcare’s Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level 1 Trauma Center, and tertiary care facility. Dedicated 16-bed Neurocritical Care Unit.
- Dedicated neurology and neurosurgery ARPN staff in the NCCU
- Provision of Tele-Neurocritical Care Services for participating hospitals
- Collaborative efforts between neurosurgery, interventional neuroradiology, critical care medicine, neurorehabilitation, and trauma services
- Associated outpatient neurosciences clinic including stroke, epilepsy, movement, headache, neuro-muscular, and neuroimmunology specialists
- Approximately 100-day shifts and 50-night shifts per year
- Quality improvement and clinical research opportunities available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available