Inpatient Neurology - Stroke Medical Doctor
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth? #NovantHealthMedicalGroup is seeking Board Certified / Board Eligible physicians for our neurosciences team. We would love to speak with you about our opportunity with NH Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute.
Novant Health NH Inpatient Stroke and Neuroscience is looking for a compassionate and experienced Inpatient Neurologist to join our rapidly growing neurosciences team and to serve as our Stroke Medical Director. This leadership position is located at NH Forsyth Medical Center in Winston-Salem, NC. Winston Salem is less than an hour north of Charlotte and less than an hour from Greensboro, NC.
Our specialized, multidisciplinary care teams iwithin NH Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute include:
- Neurologists (IP and OP)
Neurosciences at Novant Health
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes.
- Novant Health is the only health system in the state to have two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke Centers, meaning we provide the highest level of stroke care.
- Novant Health has two level 4 epilepsy centers certified by the NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- The neurovascular laboratory has received Vascular Testing Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- We optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
- For more information, please visit our website at NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.