General Neurologist & Neurohospitalist
We are the future of health care
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is seeking a full-time BE/BC General Neurologist and a Neurohospitalist (Telestroke) to join our teams in Fremont and Oakland, CA.
- General Neurologist - Fremont, CA: Opportunity for a general neurologist with any fellowship training. Preference to candidates with interest in EEG/EMG. We will also consider candidates interested in a neurohospitalist position. Prefer several years of experience and/or fellowship training in vascular or critical care.
- Neurohospitalist (Telestroke) Oakland, CA: Neurohospitalists at TPMG are scheduled for 7-days on and 7-days off. On weekends, the in-house hours are from 8AM to 3PM with call-ins from 3-6PM. During the alternating weeks, the neurohospitalists participate in our telestroke program taking 2 shifts each week for a total of 4 shifts or possibly more. Our neurohospitalists may also elect to perform patient follow-up or a stroke specialty clinic. The ideal candidates for these positions are neurohospitalist or neurovascular fellowship trained. We will also consider candidates who are BC and have had several years of experience as a neurohospitalist with knowledge and performance. We currently have positions open in Oakland, San Leandro, South Sacramento and San Jose.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern California:
To learn more about practice opportunities with The Permanente Medical Group, Inc., please email your CV to Ken Baker at: Kenneth.Baker@kp.org or call (510) 625-6331. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Connect With Us: