$350,000 Salary | Pittsburgh Area
Practice with a physician driven, not-for-profit health system with excellent provider retention
• Flexible schedule that promotes Work/Life Balance
• Build your Neurology practice around your clinical interests
• Robust practice and administrative support allow you to focus on your clinical practice
• J1 and H1-b Visa Sponsorship Provided
Earn top end income never-ending salary plus wRVU production bonus
• Starting salary $350,000 plus wRVU production incentive
• Comprehensive health benefits, retirement, 401(k), malpractice, PTO, CME, CME Allowance, etc.
Known for its unique geographic anomaly, this city borders two different states on opposite sides of town- all within a five-mile gap between Ohio and Pennsylvania. Filled with some of the east coast’s most beautiful scenery yet within 20-30 minutes of Pittsburgh. See why it may be the perfect fit for you;
• Considered a bedroom community of Pittsburgh, with housing costs 54% less than Pittsburgh according to Sperling’s and ranked as America’s Best City for Crime with the 2nd lowest crime rate for a Mid-Size Area
• Mother Nature has blessed the area with dense forests and fast-running rivers- perfect for an abundant number of activities year round from caving, whitewater rafting, and fishing to skiing to snow shoeing. • Top rated high schools in the state and a top 100 high school in the US
• Diverse local economy founded on healthcare, government, manufacturing, education, and IT
• Whether you want to be a spectator or a participant, play your favorite sport or root for the Steelers, the Penguins or the Pirates- you will always have easy access to the best sports city in the country.
For more information please contact Irven Stacy direct at 770.643.5549, by text at 770.905.6272 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org