Neuro-Hospitalist Opportunity in Columbus, OH with Leadership Potential
Mount Carmel Health System, the second-largest healthcare system in Columbus, Ohio, has an outstanding Neuro-Hospitalist opportunity on the Mt. Carmel St. Ann’s campus. The ideal candidate is a Neuro-Hospitalist with vascular neurology training who wants to practice FT in the acute-care setting. We are considering candidates who are not vascular trained for this opportunity. The goal would be to grow our program into an acute neurology team in collaboration with our comprehensive/primary stroke centers and supporting the Stroke Center Network operations. Experienced candidates can also be considered for the open Stroke Medical Directorship opportunity.
Currently, the system is seeking 2 additional neuro-hospitalists for the Mount Carmel St. Ann’s location. Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Hospital is located 20 minutes from downtown Columbus, OH. It is a 281-bed, Primary Stroke, EMU, in-house IRB, and multiple bi-plane suites throughout campus.
- Opportunities to participate in teaching, research, and leadership
- 7 on / 7 off schedule for neuro-hospitalist
- Tele-neurology in place (No overnight ER call)
- Participation in clinical trials
- Close academic collaboration with Ohio State University
- Opportunities to teach rotating residents (6 residency programs)
- Competitive compensation, benefits, school loan and relocation assistance.
Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel Physician Recruiter at 614-546-4008 or Cynthia.email@example.com.
Sorry this is not a J1 or H1b qulaified opportunity.
Apply for Neuro-Hospitalist Opportunity in Columbus, OH with Leadership Potential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly