Neurologist in Pennsylvania with Loan Repayment
General Neurologist for Fast Growing Community in PA
WellSpan Health, a not-for-profit, health system in south central Pennsylvania, is currently seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to provide general Neurology services at our office in beautiful Chambersburg, PA, minutes from the Maryland border and driving distance to Baltimore, DC, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. Franklin County’s population is one of the top 10 fastest-growing counties in Pennsylvania!
About the Practice
- Join two Neurologists and a NP in our growing practice in Chambersburg, PA
- Position is primarily outpatient with 7- 14 patients per day depending on visit type
- Call is 1:7 weeks and does not include stroke calls.
- Practice includes half day consultations at Chambersburg Hospital averaging 25-30/week every 6 weeks
- Opportunity to work a 4 day a work week
- Practice located in a large modern facility that is part of a health campus
- Telestroke program in place in Chambersburg which is covered by our stroke Neurologists
- Enjoy a large referral base in a well-respected practice in the community
- Subspecialty interests supported to join our General Neurologist and Headache Specialist
- Enjoy strong leadership support and growth opportunity
- Highly competitive salary, sign on bonus and educational loan repayment
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 5 weeks of time off, 6 paid holidays
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and match
- Paid Medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Professional Development Fund $4,500 for CME
- Paid relocation
- Franklin County is in the heart of south-central Pennsylvania where you’ll find mountains, lakes, and a picturesque countryside coupled with theater, music, skiing, fishing, and much more.
- We’re in the heart of America’s fruit orchards, so peaches, apples, and lots of other local produce are available close by
- Franklin County’s population is one of the top 10 fastest-growing counties in Pennsylvania.
- Upscale housing neighborhoods within walking distance of practice
- Franklin County merges the best of small-town friendliness with easy access to metropolitan areas. We’re only 90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and only 3 hours away from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more please contact:
Cris Williams, Physician Recruiter
Visit our website to learn more
*Must be Board Certified/Board Qualified. Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Pennsylvania medical license.
Apply for Neurologist in Pennsylvania with Loan Repayment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly