Neurohospitalist and Outpatient Opportunities near Nashville, Tennessee
5 days left
A well-respected hospital just outside of Nashville is seeking a stroke/neurohospitalist and outpatient neurologist to join its growing inpatient practice.
Hospital and Position Highlights:
- 286 all-private patient rooms
- Growing and expanding hospital to accommodate the expanding population
- 3 new floors and 72 beds recently added
- Primary Stroke Center, planning to be Thrombectomy Capable within 3 years
- 100% inpatient opportunity
- Candidates with program building experience are especially welcome
- 4-5 new patients/day
- 7-on/14-off schedule
- Only cover one hospital; 10 hours/day
- Tele-medicine available for nighttime call, taken from home
- All beds are telemedicine capable
- Tele-stroke coverage 3-4 days/month, only during on week
- Bi-plane suite currently being constructed
- Teaching opportunity with emergency medicine residents
- Medical research opportunity available
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Murfreesboro is home to both the center of population of Tennessee and the geographic center of Tennessee. Its location is 34 miles southeast of downtown Nashville within the Nashville metropolitan area of Middle Tennessee. It is Tennessee's fastest-growing major city and one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. In 2018, Murfreesboro was ranked by Money as the 19th best place to live in the United States. Murfreesboro hosts several music-oriented events annually, such as the Main Street Jazzfest presented by Middle Tennessee State University's School of Music and the Main Street Association each May. Arts in Murfreesboro include the Murfreesboro Center for the Arts, The International FolkFest, the MTSU Student Film Festival, and many others. With many museums, a wide variety of shopping and dining option, and plenty of entertainment venues, Murfreesboro is an ideal place to live and work.
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Neurohospitalist and Outpatient Opportunities near Nashville, Tennessee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly