HAWAII NEUROLOGY - You Prepared ALL Your Life for this - Don't Miss out! HawaiiNeuroscience.com
You have prepared all of your life and isn't it time, you finally fulfill your "calling" and "destiny"?
You have "worked and toiled" all of your life, isn't it about time you start "living"?
Would you like to know why we are consistently voted by peers as best "work life balance" and most "fun, fulfilling and purpose driven" work place?
If so, I invite you to take a minute to explore your destiny below ...in Hawaii! What have you got to lose?
Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience is one of the largest and leading provider of neuroscience care in the state. We have successfully filled positions for 2020 and continue to grow and recruiting multiple BC/BE neurologists for 2021, sub-specialty training a plus.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a proven successful growing fully integrated multidisciplinary neuroscience team and live in Hawaii and enjoy quality, balanced work life, year round perfect weather.
- One of the busiest neuroscience provider serving > 26,000 patient visits a year including > 1,000 research visits.
- State of the art facilities with 4 campuses in Honolulu, Windward, West Oahu and Big Island
- Supported by 10 full time neuroscience faculty including neurologists, PM & R, geriatrician, sleep specialist and dedicated full time clinical research staff and > 50 full time dedicated employees
- Chance of a lifetime to establish leadership for the state in your areas of subspecialty
- Teaching faculty for the largest neuroscience teaching program in state working with residents and medical students.
- Proven track records of successfully developing innovative solutions to provide interdisciplinary care in a comprehensive and holistic manner including Brain health, Lifestyle Med. & Wellness
- Neuroscience Centers of Excellence in Memory Disorders, Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Sleep & Insomnia, Headache and Concussion, Stroke & Neurologic Restoration, MS & Neuroimmunology, Spine and Pain Management, Neuromuscular Rehabilitation & Traumatic Brain Injury.
- AASM Accredited and Clinilab Certified Sleep Lab with DME services
- Nationally Clinilab Certified Video-EEG Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU) staffed 24/7 overnight Techs
- State of the Art Neurodiagnostic Dept. (EEG, EMG, VEEG) staffed with REEG, RPSG Techs
- Clinical Research Center with overnight PK Study Capability with IATA Certification
- Actively investigating over 25 active phase I,II,III and IV neuroscience clinical trials
We strive to give back to our community with our mission to teach and to the scientific community with our commitment for world class neuroscience research conducted right here in Hawaii for our island citizens. We emphasize collaborative team work thus allowing everyone the best possible quality of life while serving our community with a sense of common purpose and passion. Competitive salary with full benefits. Areas served qualify for J-1 applicants.
Interested candidate to contact: Kore Liow, MD, Director, Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience: firstname.lastname@example.org