Tufts-Affiliated Community Neurology Practice - Boston North Shore - Existing Panel
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
We are a physician-directed, community-based medical group providing the highest level of medical care to our patients in the most convenient, cost-effective manner possible.
Join Tufts Medical Center Community Care (formerly Hallmark Health Medical Associates) – and our more than 90 providers offering primary care and specialty services. As a proud member of Wellforce, we elevate the value of health care for patients – at the intersection of quality, cost, and service – by delivering robust support for our physicians. We want you to have everything you need to excel and grow. That’s why we offer a comprehensive onboarding program, supportive administrative services, flexible scheduling, and more. We emphasize work/life balance for all providers and employees, because quality of life is critical to delivering quality care.
Tufts MC Community Care is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, with access to specialists at Tufts Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children for highly specialized care.
About the job:
Our employed group is seeking a BE/BC Neurologist who has experience in critical care neurology, stroke management, multiple sclerosis, sleep disorders and epilepsy. The candidate will have the opportunity to hit the ground running with an established patient base in place.
Our neurology department has immediate growth potential in areas such as: Stroke Center, epilepsy clinic, performing and reading EEGs, partnering with our Rehabilitation department to develop a new concussion clinic. The opportunity to lead and develop each of these areas is welcomed based on your clinical interests.
Working here has its benefits.
- Led by clinical, practicing physicians
- Offer a wide range of practice locations for urban to suburban to coastal living
- Leverage academic ties with Tufts Medical Center and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Deliver comprehensive and personalized onboarding, including shadowing, networking, coding training, and leadership meetings
- Minimize administrative burden through use of scribes, RNs and LPNs, fully trained MAs, coders, front desk staff, and dedicated billing specialists
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Full-time equivalency receives 8 weeks of PTO
- Creative scheduling
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage
- Fully integrated EMR with Dragon dictation available
- CME support – yearly reimbursement plus free CME credits offered within our system annually
- Located just 6 miles north of Boston and an easy drive to the ocean