Exceptional Neurology Position - Philadelphia Suburbs
Main Line Health System, an award winning not-for-profit five-hospital health system serving parts of Philadelphia and the western suburbs, seeks a Neurologist to join their established practice on the Paoli Hospital campus.
- Due to the large referral base, recent retirements, and overall patient access, a general Neurologist or sub-specialist will enjoy quick practice growth
- The position is primarily outpatient (hospital employs a Neurohospitalist)
- Call will be 1 in 4 or better
- Within the next two years, the practice will be moved to the new Neuroscience Center at Paoli Hospital
- The hospital’s IAC accredited Neurovascular Laboratory is one element of Main Line Health System’s Comprehensive stroke care program
- Paoli Hospital is a multi-year recipient of the Premier “Award for Quality” and Truven Health Analytics’ 100 Top Hospitals for providing superior patient care and has earned a Magnet designation for the third time for its superior nursing staff.
- Main Line Health System serves over 1.6 million people
- Highly competitive base salary plus production/patient satisfaction bonuses
- Signing bonus along with a very comprehensive benefits package
- Whether you live on the Main Line or in one of the several beautiful counties just outside of Philadelphia, you will find outstanding public and private schools, beautiful homes, historic landmarks and sites, and an abundance of social and recreational amenities
- Enjoy fabulous restaurants and shopping in Philadelphia and throughout the area.
- Philadelphia and its suburbs are known for their exceptional universities and colleges (The Main Line is home to the 2016 and 2018 NCAA Basketball Champions - The Villanova Wildcats)
- The Jersey shore and Baltimore are 1 1/2 hours away, and it is just 2 hours to New York City and Washington, DC.
There may be several excellent Neurology positions available, but few will offer you an opportunity to experience dynamic practice growth, enjoy a high level of professional and personal satisfaction, and provide you excellent financial rewards while living in a highly desired area. I welcome you to contact me to learn all the details of this exciting practice.
Vice President of Recruiting