Outpatient Neurology - NO inpatient call
Looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join our well established, hospital employed General Neurology outpatient practice. 24/7 neurohospitalist coverage for inpatient units. Telemedicine for acute stroke. Providers in the practice include Augusto Juguilon, MD, Fernando Norona, MD (Neurohospitalist), Angela Rackley, MD (Neurohospitalist), Laura Sova, NP, and Andy Stegman, PA.
- Option #1: Base salary of $285,600 (50%tile MGMA for those just completing training) with additional compensation for experience, guaranteed for 2 years. Can be switched to a wRVU production contract when exceeding target.
- Option #2: Base salary of $351,500 (75%tile MGMA) guaranteed for one year and then switched to a wRVU production contract.
* 5% less for those not yet boarded, salary adjusted accordingly upon board certification
2-year contract also includes:
- Vacation: 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days). Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19,500 year before taxes. No matching.
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19,500 year before taxes under age 50 and $26,000 for over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
- Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate
- Health Insurance: physician pays small premium, deducted from paycheck
- Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or liquidated damages of one year salary
- CERP (Pay for Call) Program: Explained by VP of Finance
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Residency Stipend: up to $25,000 (requires up to 2 year service commitment)
- Sign on Bonus: 15% of base salary up to $100,000 (paid when contract signed and forgiven over 2-4 years)
Southern Ohio Medical Center
- Practice Location
- New outpatient clinic located on the main campus of the hospital
- Office Hours/Work Schedule
- 8a to 5p. Monday thru Thursday. Friday 8a to 12 noon.
- 5 Medical Assistants
- 4 LPNs
- Call Schedule/CERP (if applicable)
- Office call only (answering service available)
- Eligible to earn additional compensation by joining our CERP (Pay for Call) Program
- Case Load
- Expected to see 20-25 patients a day to start. Can see many more if desired.
- 2 Nicolet / Viasys / Carefusion digital EEG Machines – approximately 800-1000 tests per year
- Nicolet / Viasys EMG Machine – over 300 per year
- Ambulatory EEG available
- Practice Expectations
- Looking for a personable, hardworking, team player devoted to patient centered care
- Work well with team and staff
- Ability to build service line
Apply for Outpatient Neurology - NO inpatient call
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly