General Neurology or Neuro-Hospitalist opportunities with group of 8 Neurologists
CoxHealth/Ferrell-Duncan Clinic is seeking Neurologists to join our nationally recognized Neuroscience program located in vibrant Springfield, Missouri. Our well-established group of 8 Neurologists sub-specialize in neuromuscular diseases, epilepsy, sleep and vascular neurology.
- General Neurology or Neuro-Hospitalist positions available
- Our Neuro-Hospitalists work 7 on, 7 off and cover 1 hospital, Cox South- a 644 bed, Level 1 Trauma, Level 1 Stroke, Level 1 STEMI Center.
- General Neurology has a M-F schedule in the clinic setting, and offers the ability to sub-specialize if preferred. The outpatient clinic is conveniently located in the Jared Neuroscience Center on the Cox South hospital campus.
- Both positions are supported by a multi-disciplinary team of professionals, including APPs
- J1 and H1b sponsorship available
- Locally owned, not-for-profit health system, established in 1906
- 6 hospitals, 80+ clinics, serving a 1 million patient region in southwest Missouri
- Ferrell-Duncan Clinic is a 200+ provider multi-specialty group within CoxHealth
About Springfield, Missouri:
- Metro population 450,000+
- Low cost of living, quick commutes, easy access to airport for travel, great schools
For more information about these opportunities, please contact Michelle Freeman via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 417-619-3129.
Apply for General Neurology or Neuro-Hospitalist opportunities with group of 8 Neurologists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly