General and Specialty Neurologists - Multiple Opportunities (Louisville, KY)
Due to the growth of our program, Norton Neuroscience Institute is recruiting multiple board-certified or board-eligible physicians for its comprehensive program in Louisville, Kentucky. The ideal candidates will have an opportunity to join a collaborative team of more than 65 subspecialty neuroscience providers. Career opportunities are available in the following programs:
- General neurology
- Movement disorders
- Neuro Critical Care
- Child Neurology
Each opportunity includes a competitive compensation package, including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and a production bonus option. For candidates coming out of residency/fellowship, we offer loan reimbursement. For experienced candidates relocating into the market, we offer a retention bonus.
Why Norton Healthcare for your career?
- Ability to practice the majority of your specialty area
- Market share leader in the region
- Physician-led Norton Medical Group provides full operational support
- Research opportunities and support available through the Norton Healthcare Research Office
- Weekly neuroscience clinical conference with neurosurgery and neurology providers
- Monthly multidisciplinary deep brain stimulation (DBS) conference to discuss surgical candidates
- Participation in annual continuing medical education symposiums within Norton Neuroscience Institute
- Opportunity to train nurse practitioners and clinical staff