Exciting General Neurology, Neurohospitalists and MS Medical Director opportunities in NC
2 days left
Neurosciences Institute (NIN) – Neurology leads the Carolinas in advanced neurological care with treatment, research, rehabilitation and specialty programs and provides a level of expertise unmatched in the region. We are national leaders in the development of quality improvement and clinical outcomes programs in the neurosciences.
Our Neuroscience Institute is the region's largest and most experienced stroke network in the region. We are seeking BE/BC neurohospitalists to join our team.
- Major focus on inpatient neurology with strong acute stroke competencies; telework available
- Comprehensive Stroke Center with 24/7 interventional stroke coverage
- Support growth of neurology/stroke services at Atrium Health facilities, research and virtual services
- 7 on/7 off work schedule with infrequent extra compensated home night call
- Establish protocols for standardized care across the continuum
- 24/7 MRI, emergency EEG coverage and in-house Critical Care/Internal Medicine admitting Hospitalists
- All EEGs are read by Epileptologists
- Collaborative, team-oriented amongst MDs and APPs
GENERAL NEUROLOGY OPPORTUNITIES
NIN – Lincoln: seeking a BE/BC general neurologist to join our busy outpatient practice in Lincolnton, NC. Neurophysiology experience is preferred. Lincolnton is a small city outside of the Charlotte metro area near the Catawba River. It is a great community close to Davidson and the Lake Norman area.
NIN – Concord: seeking a BE/BC general neurologist to join an established, 9 -physician, outpatient practice based in Concord, NC. Headache and cognitive experience is a plus. Concord, is approximately 25 miles northeast of Charlotte. Concord, the second largest city in the Charlotte metro area and home of NASCAR’s Charlotte Motor Speedway.
NIN – Cleveland: seeking a BE/BC general neurologist to join an established , large referral based outpatient practice in Shelby, NC. Neurophysiology experience is preferred. Inpatient is covered by virtual neurology service. Cleveland is nestled in the foothills of the NC Blue Ridge Mountains, between Asheville and Charlotte, offering access to either in about an hour’s drive.
- Outpatient service for a multi-county service area
- Collegial work environment with excellent referral base
- Access to the regional Carolinas Stroke Network
- Seamless connection to expert stroke rehabilitation care
- Excellent reputation and known for superior patient care
- Office Hours M-F; 8am - 5pm
- Research and teaching opportunities available
MS Medical Director opportunity
- Opportunity to lead established multiple sclerosis/neuroimmunology that is nationally recognized by the MS Society
- Dedicated administrative time; Academic interests encouraged with both research and teaching opportunities
- Excellent support staff with integrated infusion and specialty pharmacy within the clinic
- Access to specialized care which includes PT, OT, speech therapy, social work and dieticians
Apply for Exciting General Neurology, Neurohospitalists and MS Medical Director opportunities in NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly