Neurohospitalist: Earn $500,000 | High-Income Opportunity In Beautiful Southern California
A comprehensive stroke center in the highly sought-after Arcadia, California, is seeking a qualified neurohospitalist with stroke/vascular fellowship training to join its stroke team.
- 7-on/7-off schedule—flexibility to practice inside or outside of the organization during your time off
- Excellent payor mix
- Two neurointerventionalists on staff as well as a stroke neurology team and 24/7 intensivist group
ABILITY TO DRIVE SUBSTANTIAL INCOME—EARN $500,000+
Located just outside of Pasadena at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, Arcadia is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. Whether you’re seeking exciting adventure or peace and relaxation in the breathtaking surroundings, you’ll enjoy an incomparable quality of life in Southern California.
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Nearby family-friendly attractions, including Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm
- Opportunities to attend collegiate and professional sporting events
- Convenient access to Los Angeles and the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica
U.S. NEWS RANKS CALIFORNIA #7 IN “BEST STATES FOR HEALTHCARE”
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Teague Morton at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference NEUS-121339