Attractive Neurology Opportunity in Beautiful Wisconsin
Marshfield Clinic - Eau Claire Center is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join our established Department of Neurology in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. You will be joining a great team of colleagues. The ideal candidate will be General Neurology trained and interested in providing patient care in the outpatient and inpatient hospital setting. Candidates trained in electrophysiology are welcome. Call is 1:5 weeknight.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
- Educational Loan Assistance and/or competitive bonus
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Fully funded Retirement Plan; 401(k) Plan; & 457(b) Plan
- Fully funded relocation
Eau Claire is located in western Wisconsin and is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and Chippewa Valley Technical College, as well as excellent public and private K-12 schools. Recreation for all seasons is close by and includes boating, fishing, golf, hiking and nature trails, bicycle trails, as well as snowmobile, cross-country ski and snowshoe areas. Just 75 miles east of Minneapolis/St. Paul along the I-94 corridor, Eau Claire offers convenient access to the amenities of a large metropolitan area.
Matt Faber, Physician Recruiter