Neurologist/Neurophysiologist Opportunities in Harrisburg, Lititz, Spring Grove, and Carlisle, PA
Neurologist/Neurophysiologist – Opportunities in Lititz, Spring Grove, and Carlisle, PA
About the Position:
- General neurology, with the opportunity to establish specialized interest in neurodiagnostic services
- Primarily outpatient with minimal daily hospital rounding and limited call responsibilities
- Strong referral base of patients within the community
- Fluency in EMG's and EEG's desirable
- Board certified or board eligible in Neurology
- Neurophysiology Fellowship. Will consider 2021 residency/fellowship graduates.
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Competitive base salary plus incentive, commencement and retention bonuses
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues
- CME time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
For the latest information on provider opportunities at UPMC Pinnacle, please contact:
Linda B. Campbell, M. Ed., FASPR
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live”, we are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/3p3pk8yhgc6j8p6d