Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, invites you to join us in our mission to deliver excellence in patient care, education, and research, and to improve health in the communities we serve.
- An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center – teaching and research – in addition to patient care
- Integrated, Regional Health System employing over 1000 clinicians, and serving over 700,000 lives
- Excellent Benefits, Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness! And paid Relocation
- In an organization based on medical/administrative partnerships managing all aspects of the business, you can have a voice in the way things work at Gundersen
- We are a system with a 325-bed tertiary care center, regional hospitals, clinic, nursing homes, air and ground ambulances, a behavioral health hospital and more!
- Creating the life you want to lead. It’s about more than technology and patient visits. It’s about joining a team that shares your passion, your vision and your commitment.
- Our environmental sustainability program contributes to improving the health of our communities by using clean energy!
See why people want to work here.
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
See why people want to live here.