Design Neuroscience Center, LLC (DNC) is a comprehensive neuroscience center that offers multidisciplinary inpatient and outpatient services in the Miami community since 2008.
Our vision is to be a destination brain injury center of excellence, delivering comprehensive evaluation and treatment solutions to achieve optimized long-term health outcomes to the most complex patients. We provide integrated, multi-disciplinary, transformative care for patients with
various neurological disorders. Our continuum of care model focuses on the natural history of the disease, to create solutions for optimized outcomes for our patients.
The practice is well established and built on high ethical clinical and business practice standards with qualified professionals that have strong academic and clinical practice foundations, with subspecialty training in neurological rehabilitation, neuromuscular medicine, epilepsy, pediatric neurology, hospital neurology, spasticity, pain management among others.
DNC manages the general Neurology and neurological trauma program for Kendall Regional Medical Center, a 447-bed, full-service hospital serving residents of Miami-Dade County.
Our team is dedicated to the education and training of future healthcare professionals.
- Multidisciplinary neurocognitive and neurorehabilitation program including neurologists, neuropsychologists, speech, cognitive, physical, and occupational therapists.
- Neurology Residency Training Program Affiliation through Larkin Hospital - Advanced education of the highest quality, combining teaching, clinical service, safe patient care, and research.
- Brain Injury and Concussion Program with over 30 years of experience in treating patients with traumatic brain injury in acute/subacute and long-term settings.
- Inpatient Hospitalist Program providing care for patients with neurological disorders in the acute setting including but not limited to, stroke and critical care.
- Clinical Research program with clinical trials
- National Football League Settlement Program Evaluation – MAF and BAP program.
- JIPA Network - Affiliated with an international care coordination program for affordable access to healthcare for international patients.
8875 NW 23rd Street Doral, Florida 33172
Tel: 305-653-5155 Fax: 305-653-5513