Marshfield Clinic Health System
Contact: Megan Ullenbrauck
1000 N Oak Ave
Tel: (715) 221-5787
About Marshfield Clinic Health System
Marshfield Clinic Health System gives exceptional professionals a place to call home.
- Great Benefits Full-time employees enjoy great benefits and competitive salaries for every position.
- The Family Fit We are rooted in communities with safe, healthy environments and great schools.
- A Growing System We are one of the country’s fastest growing community-based health systems, with lots of future opportunities knocking on the door.
- Local Living Our locations across Wisconsin offer short commutes, low cost of living and easy access to outdoor activities in all four seasons.
- A History of Excellence Marshfield Clinic forms an exceptional health system that has proudly been serving Wisconsin since 1916.
We are constantly investing more to bring health care to every patient in need in Wisconsin. With more than 50 locations, we’re an integral part of communities across the state and new employees are constantly finding rewarding opportunities at our clinics and hospitals.
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is an integrated health system serving Wisconsin with more than 10,000 employees including more than 1,200 providers comprising 90 specialties, a health plan, and research and education programs.
The Clinic was incorporated under Wisconsin law in 1916 and operates as a charitable corporation with all of its assets held in a charitable trust. It is one of only a few large independent nonprofit medical clinics in the United States. See the Marshfield Clinic history for more information.
The mission of the Clinic is to enrich lives ... through accessible, affordable compassionate health care.
Marshfield Clinic System of Care
Marshfield Clinic Health System is the largest private group medical practice in Wisconsin and one of the largest in the United States, with more than 1,200 medical providers representing 90 specialties and subspecialties. The System has more than 50 locations in 34 Wisconsin communities in northern, central and western Wisconsin, including hospitals in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Minocqua, Neillsville, Park Falls, Rice Lake and Weston.
4 jobs with Marshfield Clinic Health System
The ideal candidate will be Neuromuscular Fellowship trained and eager to participate in a multispecialty group practice.
Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, Wisconsin is seeking a BE/BC Neurohospitalist to join our team.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is seeking BC/BE Neurologists to join our established Neurology service-line.
Marshfield Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Neurointerventionalist to lead our Stroke Program!