Aspirus Clinics, Inc.
Contact: Andrea Ollhoff
3000 Westhill Drive
About Aspirus Clinics, Inc.
Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health, for the second year, as one of the Nation?s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance. We are a system of 8 hospitals and 61 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 470 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 604,000 lives.
STANDARD ASPIRUS BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Malpractice: 100% coverage
- Health and dental insurance: Percentage of premiums paid by Aspirus
- Retirement: 403(b) retirement plan & 457(b) deferred comp. plan
- Paid time off: 208 hours/year (vacation + holidays not worked)
- Other: Short-term and Long-term disability insurance, life Insurance, FSA, Vision
- CME Allowance: $5,500/calendar year/Dues and memberships: $1,400/calendar year
- Relocation: 100% up to $15,000 reasonable & Standard
- Student Loan repayment up to $200,000, sign-on bonus or residency stipend options
1 job with Aspirus Clinics, Inc.
Excellent opportunities available for an ambitious, hardworking Neurologists with the desire to provide superior care to Wisconsin patients.