MultiCare has been caring for Pacific Northwest communities since 1882. We’ve changed a lot since then. But our commitment to our mission — Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future — and our dedication to the health of the communities we serve are as strong as ever.
At MultiCare, we work to create a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Here, you will find a meaningful career, safe workplaces, supportive team members, schedules to fit your life, and education opportunities to learn and grow.
MultiCare is a not-for-profit and community-based health care system looking for Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers to complete our incredible teams in Washington state. Here, you’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources, and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care.
We are seeking BE/BC Neurologists who want to join a large, dynamic, and growing multispecialty medical group in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. MultiCare Neurosciences serves seven hospitals through six outpatient neurology/neurosurgery/neuroscience clinic locations across Washington state. Qualified candidates can expect to be busy, with a generous supply of referrals to guarantee a busy schedule, to the practitioner’s level of comfort.
- Robust clinical, administrative, and IT support to grow your practice.
- Growing comprehensive collegial neurosciences group of approximately 40 neurologists, neurosurgeons, and advanced practitioners with multiple sub-specialists.
- Work collaboratively with neurosurgery and a comprehensive sleep medicine service.
- Enjoy strong partnership between the outpatient clinics and the system-owned hospitals.
- Research opportunities with the MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation.
- Broad and robust referral base, on top of our already-robust primary care network.
Benefits & Incentives
- Competitive compensation package including sign on, relocation and tuition reimbursement incentives.
- Substantial benefits including medical, dental, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice insurance (including tail).
- Employment options including outpatient (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, with a choice of practice options available) or inpatient (7 on 7 off schedule, 12-hour shifts).
- Enjoy life in the Pacific Northwest with breathtaking water, mountain, and forest views at every turn.