Contact: Laura Hays
PO Box 14672
HonorHealth is an organization which values physician input and is known as the “Physician Centric” system in town. HonorHealth is the only locally owned, locally managed 501(c)(3) non-profit healthcare system in the region which qualifies for the PSLF program. If having a voice is important to you and being treated with respect is a core value, come explore this opportunity in further detail.
- No Non-Compete
- EPIC Integrated Electronic Health Record
- Market Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, including: Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 4% Retirement Match, CME Allowance, Professional Liability Insurance, Vacation, plus much more.
- Out-of-State Candidates receive Transition Bonus & Housing Allowance
About the Community
- Scottsdale/Phoenix, Arizona has consistently been ranked as one of the top places to live and raise a family, and was recently ranked as one of the best places to live in a pandemic due to larger square foot residences, less vertical living, lower cost of living, and ample open spaces to enjoy the scenic outdoors while maintaining recommended social distancing. The beauty of the mountains bordered with plush green landscape, parks, lakes, and expansive hiking, biking, and pedestrian trails, makes the area unique. Easy access to coastal beaches and short drive to higher elevation mountain temperatures makes Arizona the best place to live.
1 job with HonorHealth
Scottsdale/Phoenix: NEW 6-Story Neuroscience Institute - Hospital-Employed Positions - Physician-Led
HonorHealth will soon celebrate the opening of its new Neuroscience Institute to support the growth in neurological care in Scottsdale/Phoenix, AZ.