Contact: Beth Dery
30799 Pinetree Road, Suite #250
About RosmanSearch, Inc.
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
126 jobs with RosmanSearch, Inc.
A large children’s hospital in East Tennessee is seeking additional pediatric neurologists to join its team. This is an opportunity to join a...
An expanding academic program in Southern California is excited to welcome a Director of Epilepsy to their growing faculty! The roles will also...
A large Georgia health system is seeking additional neurohospitalists for a 2-hospital location in central Georgia. The new hires will join an esta...
The Division of Neurology at a well-regarded children’s hospital in Wilmington, Delaware is recruiting a board-eligible or board-certified Pediatri...
A leading healthcare system in southwest Michigan is excited to welcome a pediatric neurologist to their comprehensive neurosciences program. Child...
A Hospital System based in Eastern Pennsylvania is seeking neuromuscular-subspecialized neurologists, and neurohospitalists to join its team...
This remote neuromonitoring firm provides professional intraoperative monitoring (IOM) services to hospitals and physicians throughout the United S...
A Large Comprehensive Stroke Center in Nashville, Tennessee is seeking an interventional neurologist and additional neurohospitalist to join...
A nationally recognized, not-for-profit health system in Columbus, Ohio is hiring inpatient & outpatient neurologists and neurointensivists to...
An academically affiliated hospital in Northeast Michigan is excited to grow its neurology department with the addition of an outpatient neurologis...
A well-known health system in northwest Ohio is seeking two general neurologists to join its growing neurology department.
A non-profit hospital located in central Connecticut is recruiting neuromuscular-trained neurologists to join its Neuromuscular Center Team. The Ce...
A health system in Atlantic City, New Jersey is actively recruiting inpatient and outpatient neurologists for its area hospitals. The neurology tea...
Due to tremendous population growth in Boise, ID, a large system there is excited to welcome additional outpatient neurologists and neurohospitalis...
A large children’s health system in central Florida is seeking a pediatric epileptologist and other pediatric sub-specialists to join its growing...
Join a large hospital system in Northern California as it grows its neurology service line. They are seeking outpatient-only and inpatient/outpatie...
A non-profit health care organization in Billings, Montana, is seeking fully outpatient neurologists (no hospital call) with subspecialty training.
A large and growing healthcare system in Pennsylvania is looking to develop its neurology service line by hiring dedicated ...
A large healthcare system in Atlanta, Georgia is seeking a new Director of Neuro-Critical Care, stroke neurohospitalists, and additional outpatient...
A large regional medical center on the Eastern Coast of North Carolina is seeking a neurointensivist to join their practice due to...