Contact: Beth Dery
30799 Pinetree Road, Suite #250
About RosmanSearch, Inc.
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
126 jobs with RosmanSearch, Inc.
An excellent academic medical center in the northeast is seeking an Interventional Pain Neurologist to join their regional multi-specialty neuromed...
A well-established medical center 50 minutes south of Chicago, Illinois is excited to welcome additional general and subspecialized neurologists fo...
An award-winning academic medical system in New Orleans is seeking movement disorder specialists, and epileptologists for leaders to join its growi...
Due to extensive growth and community need, a large and growing healthcare system is seeking a fifth neurologist to join one of its clinics near Ph...
A large medical research institute in southern California is excited to welcome a research-focused neurologist with interests in Cognitive/Behavior...
A quickly-growing and well-established New Jersey private practice is excited to welcome an experienced, dedicated, and entrepreneurial pediatric e...
A large healthcare system in Richmond, VA is excited to welcome an additional pediatric neurologist. The ideal candidate will have an interest in r...
A large health system in Eastern Tennessee is excited to a hire outpatient-focused neurologists to join their program. Neurologists with subspecial...
The largest integrated health care system in Connecticut is seeking an experienced neurointensivist to join as Director of Neurocritical Care and f...
A large health system in Central WI is eager to add additional neurologists to their program. This program has a sub-specialty model that allows...
A well-regarded neuroscience center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana is seeking general and sub-specialized neurologists to join its thriving practice. Su...
A well-established Neurosciences practice in Northeast Ohio is seeking a neurologist to join their thriving private practice.
A health system in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is seeking additional neurologists to join its practice. The new neurologists will be hi...
A large, regional health care system in North Carolina looks forward to the growth of its clinical neurosciences department.
A well-known, large, health system in Houston, TX is growing and needs to hire outpatient neurologists, neurohospitalist, neurointensivist, and a...
One of the largest health systems in Colorado and Kansas is excited to welcome an interventional neurologist and a stroke/neurohospitalist to...
A well-known health system in Louisiana is seeking neurologists to join its expanding neurosciences practice. There are opportunities at the main c...
A Tennessee university seeks 3 pediatric neurologists to develop the Division of Pediatric Neurology in collaboration with its children's hospital.
A large physician-run practice is partnering with a healthcare system in Kansas City to launch a neurohospitalist service line. They're excited to ...
A private practice in Orange County is excited to recruit a neurologist to join their well-established team. The practice could easily support inte...