Saint Alphonsus Medical Group
Contact: Jordyn Pennino
1070 N Curtis Rd
About Saint Alphonsus Medical Group
- Saint Alphonsus Health System is a four-hospital regional, non-profit, Catholic ministry with over 4,300 associates and a 950+ medical staff that serve over 700,000 in Idaho and Oregon.
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center (Boise) is recognized as the region's only Level II Trauma Center, Level I Stroke Center, and Level III NICU providing the most experienced care to the most critically ill patients.
- With over 75 diverse services and specialties, we continue to maintain our Centers of Excellence in Cardiovascular, Neuroscience, Oncology, Orthopedics, Trauma & Emergency and Women's & Children's.
- We believe our colleagues deserve to be part of a supportive culture that helps them reach their full potential. We are serious about fostering an environment focused on personal and professional growth, and offer opportunities that empower our colleagues to develop their careers.
- Our mission guides everything we do. We reinvest our resources back into the community through new technologies, vital health services, and access for everyone regardless of their circumstances. We accomplish this mission through the support of worthy charitable organizations and community events.
1 job with Saint Alphonsus Medical Group
We are seeking a Vascular Neurologists to join a growing team. Be a part of an exciting expansion in the fastest growing metro area in the country!