Large Hospital System Near NYC Seeks Chief of Neurology
June 6, 2014
Full Time - Experienced
Hospital, Public and Private
RosmanSearch offers truly expert, high integrity neurology recruiting services you can trust. Our dedicated neurology recruitment team does nothing but neurology recruiting all day, every day. They are experts in practice models and attuned to the dynamics between neurologists, neurosurgeons, and other medical and surgical specialists.
A large Pennsylvania hospital system is seeking an experienced chief of neurology to step in and lead their large and continuously growing neurology team. With six current hospital and a medical school on the main campus, this is a well support neurosciences team that offers teaching and research opportunities in a beautiful setting near New York City and Philadelphia.
The program highlights are:
• Opportunity to develop and implement a vision for the hospital system
• Teaching of medical students and residents
• Concentrate on your clinical sub-specialty
• Flexible schedule
• Favorable location very close to Philadelphia and New York City
• Fully staffed team of mid-level providers
• Stable and supportive administration
Set up a Job Alert to be notified when similar jobs are posted.